Press & Media Coverage
Music and Memory Project
- Online News and radio Interview
- UWM Today (published online on February 19, 2015)
- The Associated Press (published online on October 30, 2014)
- “Lake Effect” on Milwaukee Public Radio (aired on June 11, 2014)
- TV News Interview
- TMJ4 (published online on November 5, 2014)
- Magazine and Newspaper Interview
- September issue of the Milwaukee Magazine (September 2014)
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (published online on August 11, 2014)
- USA Today (published online on July 16, 2014)
Aging and End of Life
- TV Program Appearance
- A panel member to discuss education and training of health care professionals working with older adults in the 4th Street Forum: Impending Tsunami, Part 2: As We Age, Who Will Care for Us? on a Milwaukee Public Television which aired on February 21, 2014(MPTV Channel 36.1) and February 23, 2014 (MPTV Channel 10.1).
- A panel member to discuss end-of-life care issues in the 4th Street Forum: Dying Wisely and Well on a Milwaukee Public Television which aired on April 20, 2012(MPTV Channel 36.1) and April 22, 2012 (MPTV Channel 10.1).
- Magazine Interview
- Interviewed by Beth Stafford for upcoming article in the fall issue of the UWM Alumni Magazine (2013).
- Radio Program Interview
- Interviewed by Stephanie Lecci for “Lake Effect” on Milwaukee Public Radio (aired on September 25, 2012) regarding my research on surrogate decision making.
- Documentary Film Appearance
- Consider the Conversation: A Documentary on a Taboo Subject (2011). The film documents the emotional, spiritual, physical and social burdens associated with historical shift that has occurred with dying and addresses issues related to communication and planning for end-of-life. Produced by Mike Bernhagen & Terry Kaldhusdal.